- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver featuring a .9999 fine Gold gilded tiger.
- Comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,888 worldwide.
- Obverse: National Emblem of Fiji with year date below.
- Reverse: Features an image of two graphic style tigers with the freshwater pearl in the middle of the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Fiji government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are sought after for their artistic value and low mintage. Add this tiger Silver coin to your collection today!
Lunar - Year of the Tiger
The lunar year of the tiger will start on February 1, 2022 and will end on January 21, 2023. This is the year of the water tiger. People born in a year of the tiger tend to be brave, competitive, unpredictable, and confident.
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for precious metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.