Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 1,500 coins!
- Each coin is housed in a Perth display box with an acrylic lid and comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a beautiful colorized design of a sleepy koala nestled between the branches of a eucalyptus tree. The inscription "Australian Koala", The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark, the 2021 year-date, and the weight & purity are also included in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The exclusive Brisbane Money Expo release features the 2021 Koala design in a beautiful colorized version. Add this limited mintage coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint
The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Kookaburra, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and Gold Swan & Silver Swan programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.