Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a capsule.
- Second release of the Beneath the Southern Sky series.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features the Australian continent, alongside the iconic Southern Cross constellation. For 2021, the design also features a platypus on Sydney's location on the map.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Royal Australian Mint has released the Beneath the Southern Skies coin in 1 ounce of .9999 fine Gold. The design pays homage to Stuart Devlin, who designed many of Australia's circulating coins. This particular design was one of Devlin's early drafts that has been adapting for this bullion coin. Add this beautiful 2021 1 oz Gold Beneath the Southern Skies BU coin to your cart today!
Royal Australian Mint
Royal Australian Mint, located in Canberra, is well-known for their popular releases of Domed Proof coins, Lunar coins, and limited mintage bullion releases in both Silver and Gold. The coins range from themes about history, to astronomy, animals, to the Chinese Zodiac. The Royal Australian Mint also produces the circulating coins for Australia. The Mint was first opened in 1965, and the first mint of the country to not be a branch of the Royal Mint. Before Royal Australian Mint was formed, coins for the country were struck at various branches of the Royal Mint - the Sydney Mint, Melbourne Mint, and The Perth Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.