Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Each coin contains 1 ounce of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- Individual coins come in a display box, with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, the denomination, Gold weight, and purity.
- Reverse: Features Victory, modeled after the Winged Angel at the top of Victoria Memorial. Along the upper left are the words, "Victory through Harmony".
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding a pack of cotton gloves to your order.
The first coin of the Queen Virtues series features Victory, which signals the end of conflict and a celebration for peace. Add the 2021 St. Helena 1 oz Gold £100 Queen's Virtues Victory Proof coin to your cart today!
Queen's Virtues Series:
The Queen Virtues series is a six coin series from The East India Company, and is a tribute to Virtues of a Queen, with each release symbolizing one of the virtues of victory, truth, charity, justice, courage and constancy. The first release of this series celebrates the Virtue of Victory. The coins are released in both BU and Proof finishes, and in both Gold and Silver.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.