Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each proof-like coin comes in an individually sealed custom capsule along with a graphic CD style fold-out booklet that contains interesting facts about the story.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Features the Labyrinth and a red ball that actually works within the coin, making it a first of its kind.
- Reverse: Displays the Queens effigy along with the date. Also, it displays the Greek warrior and the Minotaur with the weight, purity and a unique serial number.
- Manufactured and guaranteed by PAMP Suisse.
PAMP Suisse products are manufactured in Switzerland and are world-renowned for their superior craftsmanship. Add the 1.5 oz coin to your cart today!
PAMP Suisse is know for making some of the highest quality bullion in the marketplace. In addition to being an industry leader in the precious metals industry, PAMP Suisse also makes some of the most beautiful collectibles. Some of these examples include jewelry (ingot-pendants), commemorative legal tender coins, and officially licensed products as well.
Theseus and the Minotaur:
The myth of Theseus and the Minotaur is a story about a Greek Hero, Theseus. He would go on to Kill the monster, but not without the clever help of Princess Ariadne who he had met and fallen in love with. She gave him some thread, so that he could go deep into the mysterious labyrinth without getting lost.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.