- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.84 oz of Silver.
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 3,500 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a display box, with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features a intricate design honoring the architecture of The Royal Albert Hall, further elevated by the coin's domed shape.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the Silver Proof The Royal Albert Hall coin to your cart today!
Each coin is struck in Sterling Silver, and finished to a Proof standard.
The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint is the official mint of the United Kingdom, and has a rich history spanning over 1,100 years. The Mint offers unique and innovate product to celebrate traditions, moments, and offers a wide variety of collectible and investment coins. They are well-known for their flagship Britannia products, and also produce coinage for the United Kingdom.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.