- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 999 coins.
- Smartminting© used.
- Comes in a themed box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley surrounded by the name of the ruler, the issuing nation, the denomination, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Featured in high relief is an image of a classic car with beautiful detailing. At the top of the coin is the markings of a speedometer, and at the bottom of the coin is the inscription "Open Roads - Open Hearts".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A perfect gift for all who love the feeling of being behind the wheel. Add this 2 oz Silver Classic Car coin to your cart today!
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.