- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This set contains a Silver Kopek from the reign of the legendary Russian Tsar, Peter the Great (1682-1725). An attractive 500 Rubles banknote issued by Nicholas II in 1912 bearing a portrait of Peter is included in this unique set.
- Silver Kopek from Peter the Great and 500 Rubles note from Nicholas II.
- Coin and banknote will be in varying condition.
- Housed in illustrated folder with details about products and history of Peter.
- Obverse: Varies by denomination.
- Reverse: Varies by denomination.
Protect your collection by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
Add this Russian currency set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.