- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 25,000.
- Second release of the Germania Mint 'Mythical Forest' series.
- Rounds will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts chestnut and fruits surrounded by "CHESTNUT LEAF - 1 oz - 999.9 FINE SILVER".
- Reverse: Features a two-headed eagle with a laurel wreath left and right, "GERMANIA" below and symbolic "5 MARK" denomination.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this beautiful and low mintage 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
Germania Mint Chestnut
Following the popular inaugural release in the Mythical Forest series, the Oak Leaf, Germania Mint presents the 2021 Chestnut. APMEX is proud to offer the release in Silver BU and Proof options, with 25,000 and 500-round mintages, respectively.
Various historical important elements are incorporated in the design of the 'Mythical Forest' 1 oz Silver bullion round release.The tree, historically planted across Europe by Roman armies, is surrounded by mythology and legend. The Germanic people celebrated the noble tree for its offerings and their ability to utilize almost every part of it. The tree's fruit symbolizes chastity and it is believed that the chestnuts increase fertility and desire.
The Bicephalous Eagle (two-headed eagle) is a Roman mythology symbol associated with Janus - the god of all origins, guardian of doors, gates, passages and bridges, the patron of contracts and alliances. Heads facing the opposite direction symbolizing the past and the future.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.