Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
As a worldwide destination for sport fishing, luxurious living, eco-tourism and wealth preservation, the Cayman Islands is an exotic dream destination for millions around the world. In 2021, the fifth year of the Cayman Islands Marlin program, the complete, maximum mintage of these Silver coins is limited to 50,000 pieces.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins. Sold out at the mint.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II shown over a rippled surface with the words "Cayman Islands" and 2021.
- Reverse: A spectacular image of a blue marlin is shown arcing in the air as it jumps from the water, a light mist trailing the sport fish. Its long bill is vividly portrayed across the coin, recreating the effect of the marlin using its bill as a weapon to stun or injure its prey. Surrounding the marlin is a nautical rope border with the Royal Cypher of Queen Elizabeth II surmounted by St. Edward's crown.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing a measure of security.
Surrounding the marlin is a rippled effect in the Silver that has the distinct look and feel of the water's surface. Scottsdale Mint is known for their excellence in Precious Metals minting, and this coin is one of their best programs yet.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2021 Cayman Islands Silver Marlin coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.