- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide, with only 1,000 available with this display card packaging.
- Packaged individually in a display card, which features a fold-out for upright display.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a colorized Chinese dragon design, clasping a pearl in one of its claws. Also included is the Perth Mint's 'P' mint mark. The background of the design includes a cloud design, representing the dragon's celestial realm.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Dragon Colorized coin with a Display Card to your cart today!
Perth Silver Colorized Dragon
This Silver coin from the Perth Mint's Chinese Myths and Legends series features a Chinese dragon, pursuing the flaming pearl in colorized detail. The pearl represents a pearl of infinite wisdom, which the creatures are in search of. The Dragons are a popular symbol in Chinese culture, and can represent great power, luck, and strength. Emperors were said to have descended from dragons. This Silver Dragon coin contains 1 ounce of .9999 fine Silver, packaged in a themed display card.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review