You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 607, symbolizing the launch time of 6:07 AM on April 12th, 1961.
- First release of the Germania Interkosmos series.
- Ennobled and numbered rounds will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in capsule with COA.
- Obverse: Depicts Yuri Gagarin and the Vostok 1 rocket, with planet earth in the background. The inscription along the border reads 'Gagarin - The First Man in Space'.
- Reverse: Features the State Emblem of the Soviet Union and the denomination of 10 Victories.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this beautiful and low mintage 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
Germania Interkosmos Series
The Germania Interkosmos program will celebrate the achievements of the Soviet space program. The series is the first venture between Germania Mint and the Red Star Project, which will aim to acquaint collectors all over the world with symbolism of the soviet space era.
For the first release, the mint celebrates Yuri Gagarin and the Vostok 1 rocket. Gagarin is famed for being the first man to visit space. His famous flight took place on April 12th, 1961 and was a major milestone in the Space Race. The ennobled variant is offered in a mintage of just 607 coins and is coated in Palladium, Ruthenium, Yellow Gold, and Space Red coloring. Each of these rounds are numbered.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.