- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® series.
- Limited mintage of only 2,500 rounds!
- Housed in TEP-RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the round's finish along with included Charlie Brown style card.
- Obverse: Depicts an officially licensed and colorized image Joe Cool leaning against a wall and looking cool in his shades. Below is the Peanuts Worldwide® copyright.
- Reverse: Displays the officially licensed Peanuts® logo along with the following characters from left to right: Pig-Pen, Schroeder, Franklin, Woodstock, Sally Brown, Charlie Brown, Lucy Van Pelt, Peppermint Patty and Marcie.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Whether you are a collector, gift-giver or a Joe Cool fan, these full color rounds make a highly unique and special gift! Add this Peanuts® Joe Cool 50th Anniversary 1 oz Silver colorized round in TEP to your cart today!
Snoopy becomes a cool college student with his alter ego, Joe Cool. Sporting a varsity shirt or a shirt bearing his name, Joe Cool leans against a wall while wearing some totally cool shades. The key to being cool is you gotta believe it, and Joe Cool definitely does. He even has his own theme song for the TV Specials written and sung by Vince Guaraldi! Can ya dig it? It's unclear whether the Peanuts® gang knows its Snoopy or not, but either way they don't seem to be very impressed.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 26, 2021
I absolutely love Snoopy! Having a coin with him posting up as Joe Cool is even better! I loved the design so much that I got a tattoo of it! The quality of the coin is perfect, and the design & colors are very detailed! This is definitely worth adding to the collection, and I really need to buy more of them!
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Oct 13, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.