Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of only 500 coins.
- Contains 0.25 oz of .999 fine Gold in Proof finish.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: Feature's Vermeer's famous work, "The Girl with a Pearl Earring" along with the "Museum Masterpiece" stamp that is common to the series. The bottom of the design features the Jeu de Paume museum where the work was first displayed outside of the Netherlands in 1921.
- Reverse: Features a design common to the series and features several views of major French museums including Musee d'Orsay, the Louvre, a fresco of the Hotel Sale, Hotel Biron and the Centre Pompidou stairway. The face value and words "Republique Française" are also inscribed.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This unique Gold Proof coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for an art enthusiast. Add this 2021 Gold €50 Masterpieces of Museums Proof The Girl with a Pearl Earring coin to your cart today!
The Girl with a Pearl Earring
Originating in 1665 from Johannes Vermeer, this painting represents the Golden Age of Dutch Painting. In 1921, the painting traveled outside of the Netherlands for the first time and was on display in Paris at the Jeu de Paume museum.
Monnaie de Paris
Founded in 1864, not only is Monnaie de Paris France's longest standing institution, but it is also the oldest enterprise in the world. Today, they mint strikes circulation coins for France, as well as beautiful gold and silver commemorative coin programs, which are each intricately designed works of art. The mint is also home to a museum which hosts exhibitions, tours, and workshops as well as the Guy Savoy Restaurant.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.