- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Uncirculated.
- Five Consecutively Numbered Gold certificates! Kept together for over 93 years!
- Face: Portrait of Andrew Jackson with "The United States of America" above and "Twenty Dollars" below.
- Back: Image of the White House.
- Woods/Melon signatures—Friedberg #2402.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these white cotton gloves to your order.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. These notes are always desirable for their Gold seal and serial numbers. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Series of 1928 Gold certificates appeal to collectors to their brilliant Gold overprints that are always striking even in a circulated condition. Furthermore, Gold certificates were only printed and circulated for one series year.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.