Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II with the Ghana denomination of 2 Cedis.
- Reverse: Features an image of a brown bear resting atop of large boulder. In the background is an image of trees and the moon highlighted in Gold gilding.
- This coin is legal tender in the Republic of Ghana.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A rare lunar coin issued by Republic of Ghana. Add this Silver brown bear coin to your cart today!
Wildlife in the Moonlight
This series will depict different wildlife animals that use the moonlight to hunt and move around in the forest. Each coin has an ultra-high relief with an image of each animal in their natural habitat. Included in this series is the long-eared owl, red deer, brown bear, hare, raccoon, gray wolf and many more. There will be a total of 12 different coins.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.