Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Each reverse proof coin comes in an individually sealed custom capsule along with a graphic CD style fold-out booklet that contains interesting facts.
- Mintage of only 2,500 coins worldwide.
- First lion shaped legal tender coin ever produced.
- Obverse: Features the African lion.
- Reverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the date. Each coin comes with a unique serial number.
- Manufactured and guaranteed by PAMP Suisse.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
PAMP Suisse products are manufactured in Switzerland and are world-renowned for their superior craftsmanship. Add the 1 oz coin to your cart today!
The African lion is a communal beast that lives in groups called "prides" made up of mostly females and only a few males. Male lions bear their recognizable mane of hair around their necks and can weigh up to 420 pounds. Rightly so, the African lion has been an iconic symbol of courage and strength throughout history.
PAMP Suisse is known for making some of the highest quality bullion in the marketplace. In addition to being a leader in the precious metals industry, PAMP Suisse also makes some of the most beautiful collectibles. Some of these examples include jewelry (ingot-pendants), commemorative legal tender coins and officially licensed products.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.