Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Learn more about the exciting Perth Swan series today!
Due to the extremely limited quantity available, there is an order limit of 5 per customer.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins, with even less coins available in this certified Proof-70 condition.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects your coin's perfect PR-70 DCAM condition. The PCGS holder also features our exclusive swan label.
- The FirstStrike® label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2021 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a swan gracefully floating on the surface of the water. The design includes the inscription "The 1 OZ 9999 Australian Silver Swan" and The Perth Mint's exclusive "P5" mint mark that signifies this coin is a part of the fifth annual swan release.
Protect and display your perfect PR-70 DCAM PCGS Swan in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This swan is so lifelike that it appears to be ready to take flight off the coin itself. Add this spectacular 2021 5 oz Silver Swan graded First Strike PR-70 DCAM by PCGS to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Swan
First launched in 2017, The Perth Mint Swan became an instant classic due to its limited mintage and unique design. The Gold Swan and Silver Swan series feature yearly changing reverse designs, adding to their collectibility and are now available in bullion and Proof finishes along with a larger 5 oz Silver in Proof Finish. The 5 oz Silver Proof Swan was first released in 2018, and this 2021 5 oz Silver Proof Swan is now the fourth year of release in this special size, with a high relief finish. The 2021 Swan release is the fifth release overall of the annual series, and the coins released in 2021 also feature the P5 mint mark to denote the fifth year of the Swan series.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most-well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.