- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Shengxiào Lunar Collection continues with the 2022 Year of the Tiger in a 5 oz Silver Proof finish. This coin has a limited presentation quantity worldwide of 218 coins.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver in a Proof finish.
- Limited edition presentation of 218 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a mint box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the fifth definitive portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 10 pounds.
- Reverse: Portrays the tiger as a strong and confident creature.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Protect your capsule from marring during handling by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this stunning 2022 5 oz Silver Year of the Tiger Proof coin to your cart today!
Lunar Year of the Tiger
The 2022 Lunar Year of the Tiger coin is the latest in The Royal Mint’s Shengxiào Collection. Combining centuries of Chinese tradition with British minting craftsmanship, the collection celebrates the 12 animals of the Chinese Zodiac, or Shengxiào, and their distinctive characteristics and qualities.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Gabe Davidson
Date:Jan 26, 2022
I’m a sucker for more collectible coins. The box is very large, which contains a black wooden (or plastic, not sure which) inside a red box within a red box. The COA is underneath the coin in the black box. My mint number is 123.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.