- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Features a red seal and red serial numbers.
- Sealed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- Series of 1917 $1 United States Note.
- Graded Very Fine-20 by PMG.
- Face: A bold likeness of George Washington at the center.
- Back: The denomination is at the corners and at center is a large "X" with United States of America within the letter with the obligation and warning against counterfeiting to the right.
- Signatures are Teehee/Burke—Friedberg #36.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these cotton gloves to your order.
This series has become a favorite with collectors. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.