Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Simpsons reached an incredible milestone, becoming the longest-running primetime scripted show in television history.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- Each coin is presented in a clear acrylic case, allowing both sides of the coin to be displayed, and is packaged within a themed shipper. The coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2022 year-date, the weight and fineness and the monetary denomination are depicted on the coin’s obverse.
- Reverse: The reverse of the coin depicts Bart Simpson above an incused inscription of his name. The design also includes Matt Groening’s signature and The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
- Struck in Australia by The Perth Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this Simpsons Bart Simpson High Relief Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.