|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PR-70 condition.
- Authentic Thomas Cleveland hand signed label.
- First Day of Issue designation limited to coins purchased on September 5, 2019, the day of release.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury dime in 1916.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold Medal.
- Features the "W" mint mark of the West Point Mint.
Both Palladium Eagle releases to date have been among the best-selling new products from the U.S. Mint in recent history. Containing a full oz of Palladium and featuring stunning, historic designs, this third issue of the newest American Eagle series is an excellent choice for diversifying your investments with Palladium. Add the 2019 Palladium Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.