- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series 641 Military Payment Certificates were printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C.
- Note comes sealed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These certificates were the first series used in Vietnam from August 31, 1965, until they were withdrawn on October 21, 1968.
- These notes are in Cull condition which may have some rips, tears, pinholes, heavy damage, repairs, and stains.
- Face: Depicts a portrait of a women.
- Back: Vignette of an eagle perched on a fasces.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these desirable and scarce notes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.