You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Features the national coat of arms surrounded by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos."
- Reverse: Depicts the Templo mayor on the front of the coin, with the Plaza de la Constitucion in the background, with the national flag, the National Palace, and the Metropolitan Cathedral and Tabernacle. Also includes the denomination of the coin, the year "1521," the Mexican Mint mark and the year of issue, "2021."
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice with its beautiful antiqued finish, along with its limited mintage. The coins are also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1 oz Silver Mexican Proof commemorative coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.