Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The 2022 Gold Eagles will feature the popular reverse design from mid-year 2021 to move this iconic Gold coin into the new era of American Eagles. This 2022 1/10 oz Gold Eagle is also PCGS certified, adding to its overall appeal.
- Each coin contains 1/10 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first of the coins shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her one hand and an olive branch in the other. This artwork is modeled after Saint-Gaudens' 1907 Double Eagle design, and it also has more detail that was taken from the original bronze cast.
- Reverse: Depicts Jennie Norris' design of a bold, close-up portrait of an eagle. This artwork is the second edition of the new design introduced in 2021.
Display your five favorite PCGS graded Gold Eagles in a Wooden Slab Storage Box, a perfect fit for graded slabs.
Add this 2022 1/10 oz Gold Eagle PCGS MS-70 FDI Black Label coin to your cart today!
2022 1/10 oz Gold Eagle - PCGS MS-70 FDI (Black Label)
The Gold American Eagle looked largely the same until the mid-year 2021 design. The redesign was inspired by the 35-year history and impact the Gold Eagle series has had for investors and collectors. The reverse design was so popular that the U.S. Mint decided to continue the designs forward for the rest of the program for new releases, including the 2022 Gold Eagles. Designed by U.S. Mint's AIP Designer Jennie Norris and sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon, the reverse of this popular coin is perfect for any collection honoring the American coin series.
PCGS MS-70 Certified + First Day of Issue
PCGS is a third-party grading service with a dependable 35-year reputation that elevates collectible appeal by guaranteeing each coin's authenticity and condition. Graded coins are then encapsulated in tamper evident packaging. This 2022 1/10 oz Gold Eagle is a graded MS-70, meaning a coin in perfect condition with no perceptible flaws. This Gold Eagle is also PCGS certified First Day of Issue, labeled as such if the coins are proven to have left the mint on the first day of release.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.