Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .841 oz of fine Silver.
- Packaged in a presentation sleeve.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II along with the year date.
- Reverse: Features a red poppy, the symbol of Remembrance Day, alongside an inscription from the famous fourth stanza of Laurence Binyon's poem "For the Fallen," a tribute to those who died during the first World War.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Commemorate this historic event with this limited mintage Silver coin. Add this 2021 Great Britain £5 Remembrance Day coin to your cart today!
Commemorated annually on November 11, Remembrance Day honors those who worked, fought, and died for the Allied cause during World War I and World War II. Each year, The Royal Mint releases a unique range of coins which are produced in collaboration with the Imperial War Museums to mark Remembrance Day.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.