Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .2379 oz of Silver.
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 7,000 worldwide.
- Each coin is struck in Sterling Silver, and finished to a Proof standard.
- Each coin is packaged in a themed "The Snowman™" box.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features a colorized design by Robin Shaw, depicting the young boy drawing a smile on the face of the snowman
Protect your gift from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2021 Great Britain 50 pence Silver The Snowman Proof coin to your cart today!
Officially licensed by Penguin, the official Christmas coin from The Royal Mint celebrates the tale of The Snowman™. With a popular film adaptation starring David Bowie, The Snowman has become synonymous with the Christmas period. The coin commemorates the story of a snowman who comes to life and befriends the little boy who built him. Narrated entirely through pictures, it was originally created as a way to introduce children to mortality, but has since become a popular festive book.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.