Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Struck at the Lyon Mint for use in France's North American colonies.
- Contains just a small percentage of Silver (.0435 oz).
- Housed in a nice plastic story vault display.
- Certified and encapsulated as Genuine by NGC.
- Obverse: Features the crowned double monogram of King Louis XIV and three fleur-de-lis.
- Reverse: Bears a cross worn by the King's Guard or royal "Mousquetaires", or Musketeers.
Protect your coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These examples are part of the New World Hoard mysteriously discovered in England. Add this early 18th Century French Colonial coin from the reign of King Louis XIV to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|D - Lyon
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.