Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Known as the "king of the bush," the kookaburra has been featured on Perth Mint coins for over 30 years, delighting collectors with much-loved artistic representations of the iconic bird.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Each coin is presented in a clear acrylic case, allowing both sides of the coin to be displayed, and is packaged within an illustrated shipper. The coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the weight and fineness, and the 2021 year-date are shown on the coin’s obverse.
- Reverse: The coin’s design depicts a representation of a kookaburra perched on a branch of a gum tree with leaves and seedpods. The reverse also includes the inscription AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA, The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark,
and the coin’s weight, purity and 2021 year-date.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this incredible gilded Australian kookaburra coin to your cart today!
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX carries many stunning Silver commemorative coins from The Perth Mint with exciting themes and unique finishes. Experience the animals of The Outback with the Deadly and Dangerous Series or travel back in time to your favorite Western with classic John Wayne coins. Our assortment contains a range in sizes from 1/2 gram to 5 oz coins, making these Australian commemorative coins attainable for collectors of all budgets.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.