|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$28.94||$29.24||$30.15|
|20 - 99||$27.94||$28.23||$29.10|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the second coin in the Mermaid Series issued from the island nation of Samoa. This extra low mintage bullion coin features a mermaid trying to lure a lost castaway into the sea for a terrifying sea monster to devour.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Low mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Samoan crest along with denomination of 2 Tala.
- Reverse: Features a man in a lifeboat adrift in the sea while a lone mermaid reaches to him, as dangerous sea serpents lurk below.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in Samoa.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this rare Silver Samoan Pacific Mermaid bullion coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.