|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$33.07||$33.41||$34.45|
|20 - 99||$32.37||$32.71||$33.72|
|100 - 499||$31.67||$32.00||$32.99|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Aries is the first sign in astrology and this Silver coin commemorates those born under this sign. This is an APMEXclusive® and each coin is secured in themed Signs of the Zodiac tamper-evident packaging.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in TEP - RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish along with the themed Signs of the Zodiac Series style card.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua,” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows the image of a ram's head, the symbol for Aries. The inscription "Aries" is above the ram and above the inscription is a graphic symbol for ram. Surrounding the image are the 12 zodiac constellations.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver Signs of the Zodiac: Aries coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This is the first zodiac symbol in this series. Add this 1 oz Aries Ram Silver coin to your cart today!
People born between March 21 and April 19 are Aries, represented by the ram. Being the first sign in the zodiac, Aries marks the beginning with high energy. Aries are known for being competitive, confident, determined, and to seek out challenging experiences. The ruling planet is Mars and the element is fire.
APMEX offers the exclusive Zodiac Series. This series includes all 12 signs of the zodiac in 1 oz Brilliant Uncirculated condition in specially designed tamper-evident packaging. Each coin has a wonderful design that represents a particular zodiac sign.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 26, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.