- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Gold.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 18.
- Comes presented in a trunk-shaped case used to store couture dresses. The case, enabling its exhibition while protecting it, is accompanied by a pair of gloves, a brochure, a certificate of authenticity and a bottle of Miss Dior bearing the same edition number as the coin.
- Obverse: Features the back of the bottle with parts of the bow in relief on either side of its neck.
- Reverse: It unveils a drawing of a bottle. At its bottom, an armful of gold roses alludes to the components of the perfume. Coin also features Dior's famous symbols: the houndstooth, roses and couture bow. The bow, an ornament Christian Dior frequently used, is struck in pink gold and perfectly rounded, which creates the illusion of a supple fabric with a regular grain.
- Serial number listed on edge of coin.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
This Excellence series Dior coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 2021 1 kilo Proof Gold €5000 coin to your cart today!
Each year Monnaie de Paris joins forces with a French luxury firm to create an intricately designed series of coins. This year's featured designer is Christian Dior. The coins in this series showcase an alliance of the two rich heritages of Monnaie de Paris and Christian Dior. On February 12, 1947, Christian Dior, at the head of his fashion house, presented his first collection in the prestigious salons of the company's headquarters in Paris. That same year, he created his very first fragrance, the captivating Miss Dior perfume. Designed to surround each woman with exquisite femininity, Miss Dior successfully accompanied the revolution in women's fashion and has remained a timeless product that is inextricably bound with a fashion house that has never ceased to impose its vision through elegant, architectural and infinitely feminine lines.
Monnaie de Paris
Founded in 1864, not only is Monnaie de Paris France's longest standing institution but it is also the oldest enterprise in the world. Today, the mint strikes circulation coins for France, as well as beautiful Gold and Silver commemorative coin programs, which are each intricately designed works of art. The mint is also home to a museum that hosts exhibitions, tours and workshops as well as the Guy Savoy Restaurant.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.