You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .950 fine Silver.
- This beautiful coin comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: The back of the bottle, with components of the bow in relief on either side of its neck, is shown here.
- Reverse: It unveils a drawing of a bottle. The perfume's components are depicted by an armful of Gold roses at the bottom. The Dior houndstooth, roses and couture bow are all represented. The bow, which is made of pink Gold and has a perfect rounded shape, produces the effect of a supple cloth with a normal grain.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
This Excellence Series Dior coin would make a lovely addition to any collection. Add this 2021 5 oz Silver €50 Proof coin to your cart today!
Each year, Monnaie de Paris joins forces with a French luxury firm to create an intricately designed series of coins. This year's featured designer is Christian Dior. The coins in this series showcase an alliance of the two rich heritages of Monnaie de Paris and Christian Dior. Christian Dior, at the head of his fashion house, debuted his first collection in Paris's prestigious Montaigne Avenue 30 headquarters on February 12, 1947. That same year, he created his very first fragrance, the captivating Miss Dior perfume. Miss Dior, which flawlessly complemented the women's wardrobe revolution, has remained a timeless item inextricably linked to a fashion house. It has never stopped imposing its vision through beautiful, architectural and endlessly feminine lines.
Monnaie de Paris
Founded in 1864, not only is Monnaie de Paris France's longest standing institution, but it is also the oldest enterprise in the world. Today, the mint strikes circulation coins for France, as well as beautiful Gold and Silver commemorative coin programs that are each intricately designed works of art. The mint is also home to a museum that hosts exhibitions, tours and workshops, and is the home of the Guy Savoy Restaurant.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.