Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 300.
- Second release of 'ICON' series.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated prooflike condition and delivered in a capsule.
- Obverse: Stylized image of Mona Lisa, created by specifically adapted textured lines. The same image contains the word "ICON", which is visible in a black or white color depending on the angle of view.
- Reverse: Features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. Weight and denomination are displayed around the portrait.
- Struck by the Pressburg Mint, Slovakia on LBMA certified blanks provided by SEMPSA JP, part of the Heimerle + Meule Group.
Protect your 2021 Tokelau 1 oz Silver $100 ICON in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add the second release of the Pressburg Mint's 'ICON' series to your collection today!
Pressburg Mint ICON Series
Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa is perhaps the most recognizable piece of art in the world. Painted by the famous artist in the 1500s, the piece depicts a smiling subject seated in front of a distant landscape. The unproven identity of the subject has fueled debate for centuries and played a major role in propelling the painting into the upper echelon of the art world. Housed in the Louvre in Paris, this piece attracts approximately ten million visitors per year. For 2021, Pressburg Mint chose the stunning painting to be the face of its yearly ICON release, which aims to celebrate iconic art from around the world.
The Pressburg Mint, also named Bratislavska Mincovna is based in Bratislava, Slovakia and revives the centuries-old minting tradition of the country. The mint strives to produce bullion and proof-like product of the highest quality and is known for its ever-evolving yearly releases, namely the Terra, Vivat, Chronos, and ICON programs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.