- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The detailed engraving of the cobra with the raised relief allows the design to stand out against a striking patterned background. With a limited number of coins available, you can be one of the few to own this .999 fine Silver coin in special MintDirect® Premier packaging.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 7,500 coins worldwide, with even less coins in this special packaging.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Each authentication card features the MintDirect® Premier designation.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, date and face value, set against a patterned background.
- Reverse: Features an image of a cobra with a beautifully detailed relief against a patterned background. Also included is the Silver weight and purity.
Secure your Silver Cobra by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Be sure to grab this extremely low mintage coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 1 oz Silver Cobra coin to your cart today!
Because each new year brings new dies, APMEX has designated all products delivered by the mint during the first 30 days of their issuance to go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier. APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Treasures of India Wildlife Series
The Treasures of India Wildlife Series follows a variety of animals across India, exploring the significance and beauty of these majestic creatures, portrayed in 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and 5 oz of .999 fine Silver. The Indian cobra, known to represent good luck and wisdom, is a venomous snake found in the Indian subcontinent. Interestingly, this Indian cobra grows to about 2 meters on average, making it one of the largest venomous snakes on the Indian subcontinent.
The "CASH" denomination shown on the coin is representative of the currency units used during British rule in India. While the origin of the word "CASH" has been up to debate, one theory believes it was derived from the Sanskrit word "karsa," equaling a weight of Silver of Gold equal to 1/400 of a "tola."
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.