Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver in a beautiful Proof finish.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 130 coins.
- Packaged in a display case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 10 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the classic Bond car, the Aston Martin DB5, with its famous BMT 216A plate.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Add this stunning 2021 James Bond 10 oz Proof Silver Coin to your cart today!
James Bond 007 Design
As depicted by six actors through 25 films, the quintessentially British spy is known by the iconic imagery of a gun barrel and his Aston Martin DB5, which are depicted on the reverse of this Silver coin. This coin has been produced using exclusively developed minting finishes including laser frosting and machine cutting. This collectible coin is an officially licensed product produced in partnership with EON Productions Limited and Danjaq.
The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint is the official mint of the United Kingdom, and has a rich history spanning over 1,100 years. The mint offers unique and innovate product to commemorate traditions and moments, and offers a wide variety of collectible and investment coins. They are well-known for their flagship Britannia products, and also produce coinage for the United Kingdom, along with their extensive range of commemorative coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.