You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging. Based on availability, multiples of 20 will come in mint-sealed tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the 2022 year-date, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/25 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the fractional 2022 Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Gold Philharmonic Series
First minted in 1989, The Austrian Gold Philharmonic bullion coins were created to pay homage to the famous Vienna Philharmonic, one of the world's most well-known orchestras. The 1 oz coin was minted with a face value of 2,000 schillings until it was changed to €100 in 2002. Gold Philharmonics now include a variety of fractional sizes including this 1/25 oz, and also include Silver and Platinum versions of these coins. On the 20th Anniversary of the series, The Austrian Mint introduced a 20 oz .9999 fine Gold Philharmonic.
Gold Philharmonic Design
Since its inception, the Gold Philharmonic has recreated the artwork of the great pipe organ in the Vienna Musikverein's Golden Hall on the obverse and a variety of instruments on the reverse. The reverse depicts the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn, and bassoon.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 26, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.