- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/25 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Coins will be in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 will come in tubes sealed from the mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This fractional Platinum bullion coin would make an excellent addition to any investment portfolio. Add the 2022 1/25 oz Platinum Philharmonic coin to your cart today!
The Platinum Philharmonic Coin
Not only are the Platinum Philharmonic coins popular investment options for their .9995 purity, they also feature a beautiful design of musical instruments that represent the famous Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. First introduced in .9995 fine Platinum in 2016, the Austrian Mint then released the 1/25 oz version two years later in 2018.
The Austrian Philharmonic Series
Beginning with the Gold Philharmonic first released by the Austrian Mint in 1989, the series was expanded to include the Silver coin containing 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in 2008, and then two sizes in .9995 fine Platinum. All release in the Philharmonic series pay tribute to Vienna Musikverein’s Golden Hall and the various instruments of the Vienna Philharmonic and share a common obverse and reverse design. To mark the anniversary of the Gold Philharmonic in 2004 a 1,000 oz version was created, and for the 20th anniversary a 20 oz Gold coin was released.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.