- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- One of the many issues of U.S. paper money to feature a Treasury secretary.
- Housed in an inert currency holder from PMG.
- Graded by PMG as Choice Fine-15.
- Face: Head of Daniel Manning at center with vignettes of the allegorical figures of agriculture and industry on either side. Small red scalloped seal.
- Back: Obligation language in scalloped center surrounded by the denomination.
- Signatures: Bruce/Roberts signature combo—Friedberg #319.
- Minor Repairs comment.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
These notes are quite collectible being a scarce issue of Silver Certificates. Add this 1891 $20 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.