|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Specially designed coin case and packaging, allowing for easy display.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II encircled by the text "Niue," “Elizabeth II,” “Two Dollars,” “2021” and the purity of this shaped Silver coin.
- Reverse: Features Donald Duck, a colored and shaped coin officially licensed by Disney.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect your shaped Silver in storage from the negative effects of moisture by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Bring another nostalgic character to your Disney shaped Silver coins collection by adding this 1 oz Silver Donald Duck Shaped coin to your cart today!
Donald Duck is a cartoon character who appears in several Walt Disney productions. Arguably, Donald's most famous personality trait is his easily provoked and explosive temper. Donald Duck rose to fame in a short animation called The Wise Little Hen, which was released in 1934. Donald's name was originally just Donald, but when he officially joined the Disney team in 1934 he got a surname, Duck, creating the most popular duck we all know and love today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.