Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman
- Obverse: Representation of Liberty with wings in her hair symbolizing Liberty of Thought.
- Reverse: Shows a bundle of rods with a fasces, surrounded by an olive branch.
- Features San Francisco’s “S” mintmark on the reverse.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1945-S Mercury Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.