Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.84 oz of Silver.
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Each coin is struck in Sterling Silver, and finished to a Proof standard.
- Comes in a display box, with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a commemorative portrait of the queen on horseback designed by John Berdahl.
- Reverse: Features the royal mantle which was used on the coinage of William IV.
Protect your Silver Proof coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin marks a once-in-a-lifetime event! Add this SIlver Proof coin to your cart today!
The Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty The Queen
2022 marks a significant year in British history, The Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty The Queen. Since her coronation in 1953, she has carried out her duties with the unwavering dedication which she pledged in a national televised speech to the British nation. The Platinum Jubilee is an event which may not be seen again for many generations to come. The design of this 5 pound Silver Proof coin features the edge inscription, "Serve You All The Days of My Life" which was inspired by Her Majesty's first Christmas message in 1952.
The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint is the official mint of the United Kingdom, and has a rich history spanning over 1,100 years. The mint offers unique and innovative products to celebrate traditions and moments, and offers a wide variety of collectible and investment coins. They are well known for their flagship Britannia products, and also produce coinage for the United Kingdom.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.