Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 1,006 coins worldwide with only 700 in this limited presentation.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver in a Proof finish.
- Comes in a mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a commemorative portrait of the queen on horseback designed by John Berdahl.
- Reverse: Features the royal mantle, which was used on the coinage of William IV.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Add this stunning 2022 5 oz Silver Proof The Platinum Jubilee of The Queen coin to your cart today!
The Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty The Queen
2022 marks a rare event in British history, The Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty The Queen. In the 70 years her coronation in 1953, she has carried out her duties with the unwavering dedication. The Platinum Jubilee is an event which may not be seen again for many generations to come. The design of this 2 oz Silver Proof coin features the edge inscription, "Serve You All The Days of My Life," which was inspired by Her Majesty's first Christmas message in 1952.
The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint is the official mint of the United Kingdom, and has a rich history spanning over 1,100 years. The mint offers unique and innovative product to celebrate traditions and events, and offers a wide variety of collectible and investment coins. They are well known for their flagship Britannia products, and also produce coinage for the United Kingdom.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.