- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mint mark.
- All coins will be About Uncirculated, though some form of technical issue will be present, whether it be cleaning, staining and/or scratches.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a storage album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1926 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.