- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 7,500 coins worldwide.
- Coin comes in protective plastic and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II and the coat of arms for Samoa. Included is the year of issue, face value, purity and country of issue.
- Reverse: Features an image of a Viking wrapped up in cloths atop of a longship. There are two other Vikings pushing the ship out to the ocean for the burial.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Samoa government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This great coin depicts the life and times of the Vikings. Add this Silver ship burial coin to your cart today!
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for Precious Metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.