- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Extra Fine condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of a $1 bill featuring the Great Seal of the United States.
- Priest/Humphrey signatures—Friedberg #1614*.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
Add this great Star Note collector's item to your cart today!
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Star Notes are not easily obtainable.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.