As low as $9.49 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$35.49||$35.86||$36.97|
|20 - 99||$34.79||$35.15||$36.24|
|100 - 499||$34.09||$34.45||$35.51|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the second coin in the Apex Predators series and has a mintage of 10,000 worldwide. With APMEX’s partnership with PCGS and its MintDirect® Premier program, these coins will now have enhanced value and collectibility.
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Must remain in their sealed packaging to be eligible for the FirstStrike® designation.
- Obverse: Shows the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions include the country of issue, year of issue, face value, size and purity.
- Reverse: Features a fierce battle between a cougar and bear. Below and above them are images of tree leaves.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
You can protect your 1 oz Silver Apex Predator coin against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
Don't miss out on the second coin in this series. Add this Cougar vs. Bear Apex Predator MintDirect® Premier single coin to your collection today!
Apex predators are generally the most dominant animal in their ecosystem. These predators are also known as alpha predators and are generally at the top of the food chain. These animals live in all kinds of environments, from the tundra, to the savannas, to the mountains, to the desert, and to the oceans. Without fear of any other predators, apex predators have free reign over their domain.
Silver and Gold Coins from Niue
APMEX offers a wide selection of Silver and Gold coins from the country of Niue. These coins range in different sizes with stunning designs. These products are special because of their Precious Metal content and their beautiful artwork, sizes and subject matter. Add a beautiful Niue Silver and Gold coin to your collection today.
The PCGS sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 1 oz Silver Apex Predators Cougar vs. Bear single.
APMEX's partnership with PCGS allows the MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 Silver Cougar vs. Bear in their sealed packaging to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading, long after new FirstStrike®-eligible coins are typically off the market. Through this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact same condition as they were when they first left the mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase because it ensures that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.