Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 999.
- First release of Magnum Opus series.
- Coins will be delivered in a custom mint issued packaging with box and COA.
- Obverse: Unique pattern work with examples and references to the Golden Ratio, along with text "Magnum Opus" and the denomination. A spectacular Swarovski crystal at the center enhances its beauty.
- Reverse: Features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II along with more unique design work, with the fineness along the rim.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add the first release of the Pressburg Mint's Magnum Opus series to your collection today!
The Magnum Opus series speaks to the idea of the Golden Rule, a concept that has baffled scientists for centuries upon centuries. Found in so many places, from the financial markets to the galaxies, this law of nature exists in nearly everything we know. Pressburg has created a beautiful presentation for this concept in this new series, Magnum Opus.
The Pressburg Mint, also named Bratislavska Mincovna, is based in Bratislava, Slovakia and revives the traditional history of the old mint of the country.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.