- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Comes in a timber case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Individually edge numbered, matching the certificate.
- Obverse: Features the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions include the country of issue, year of issue, face value, size and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts the Daintree Rainforest featuring the saltwater crocodile, amethystine python, cassowary and other species of the forest.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 5 oz Silver Apex Rainforest coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on this colorful coin. Add this Daintree Rainforest coin to your cart today!
The Daintree Rainforest is over 135 million years old and is located in tropical North Queensland, Australia. It is the oldest rainforest with a diverse landscape and species of animals.
Silver and Gold Coins from Niue
APMEX carries a wide selection of Silver and Gold coins from the issuing country of Niue. These coin items range in different sizes and topics with stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for an additional coins for your collection, find them at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.