|Volume Discount Pricing
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
Information Provided By
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 13,707,800.
- Population of 282 coins at this grade level with 78 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67 condition.
- Obverse: Features the side profile of the first President, George Washington, encircled by the words “Liberty,” “In God We Trust” and the year of issue.
- Reverse: An eagle, with wings outstretched, holding a bundle of arrows in its talons with an olive branch below. Around the eagle are the words “E Pluribus Unum,” “United States of America” and “Quarter Dollar.”
- Coins from the San Francisco mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Securely store your 1952-S Washington Quarter in a PCGS Slab Storage Box, made to fit up to 20 PCGS graded coins.
Celebrate a piece of iconic U.S. coinage history by adding this 1952-S Washington Quarter graded MS-67 by PCGS to your cart today!
1952-S Washington Quarter MS-67 PCGS
The Washington Quarter has been called America's most beautiful coin by many numismatists because it is emblematic of George Washington's leadership and significant role in US history. The Washington Quarter's design was created for this purpose: commemorating the 200th anniversary of Washington's birth with an iconic symbol representative of his legacy. The Washington Quarter has been minted every year since 1932 and is still today a staple of American coinage.
Today, the Washington Quarter remains one of the most common circulating U.S. coins. Washington insisted that his portrait not depict him as a god or hero but instead show him as he looked during his life: with natural hair and without riding gear. Although the obverse shows only one side of Washington's head, it does include many important symbols that reference Washington's legacy.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|S - San Francisco
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Information Provided By
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.